Holiday in Pekalongan City


NAMA           : Widya Jatiningsih
KELAS          : 4KA23
NPM               : 1C114217

Holiday In Pekalongan City
        Hi guys, I will tell you about Lebaran holiday yesterday. This year, I went to grandma's house in jakarta. After arriving home my grandmother, we were all gathered. from the start children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, all gathered in one house. 
Then the next day I went to pekalongan city, to visit the family that was there. There I met my brother, and I also enjoy the scenery in pekalongan. 
At night, my family and I went to Alun Alun Pekalongan to enjoy the night atmosphere in pekalongan city. There are many batik shops, and many also sell typical food pekalongan. in addition, I also went to other tourist attractions, there is a museum, beach. In the pekalongan area a lot of beaches and batik shops, almost in every way in the way there is his beach.
        I went to one of the beaches in pekalongan, the beach depok. there the atmosphere is still very beautiful, the water is clean, and many food vendors on the coast. 
After finished playing on the beach, we finally immediately ready to continue the journey home to depok. while traveling home, I stopped by the shop to buy souvenirs to go back home to depok. many kinds of typical food pekalongan.
Then we enjoy the traffic jam from pekalongan to depok up to 17 hours. And finally we reached the city of depok and then to the house. This is my holiday story to pekalongan city, thankyou ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara membuat animasi tembak-menembak di Pivot Stickfigure Animation

REVIEW SOFTWARE PIVOT STICKFIGURE ANIMATION

Passive Verbs Forms